Ever more extreme weather conditions demand increasingly more complex drainage concepts in underground and above-ground civil engineering and in building technology. ACO creates system solutions that help protect humanity from water and vice versa. Every product within the ACO system chain therefore safely controls the passage of water ensuring that it can be ecologically and economically reused in a viable way. Over the whole world, customers benefit from the strengths of the ACO Group:
- the continuity of management offered by a family-owned company,
- market leadership in the core business surface drainage,
- the greater part of development and production in-house,
- local presence in growth markets across the world, and
- clear leadership in quality and innovation.
As a family company with steadfast values and principles, ACO, under the management of Hans-Julius Ahlmann and his son Iver Ahlmann, attaches the utmost importance to transparency and continuity in relation to customers, business partners and employees. The sharing and exchanging of knowledge, for example at the ACO Academy, and a lively multi-cultural corporate culture round off the image of a global player, but which never forgets its roots and keeps its feet firmly on the ground.